Hey Yah All

Ella Here, I'm a golden lab and mastiff mix. I've been adopted by a family of four.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Siblings

My twin is living down the block. Ok I haven't seen him but I can hear him whining for food. I only say he's my twin because he looks the most like me of all my siblings. And there are seven of us. I was told that there were two golds, one other like me, Piper, one that's black with bits of gold and one all black. We didn't all have names when I left so I can tell them by sound and scent so I can't really make it any easier for you to tell us apart sorry.

I hate to tell you this but there is an ugly rumor going around about us. I don't want you to believe a word of it. Worms you ask? Well that was true but no longer for me. No this rumor is that we are all hard to handle and that we drive out owners crazy. Well it's not true. Our owners were crazy from the beginning.

Now that I've cleared up that. I have had an awful day. I've been in the kennel and barely had any time to run. They wouldn't even let me chew on that marble I found, then when I got into a plate of dip (spicy! I loved it!) I got into all kinds of trouble and so did the kids. Whine. I also made a mess in my kennel.  I thought it was a good idea... it wasn't. She gave me a bath. Ruff. It didn't seem so bad this time. I've decided that shaking it off is lots of fun and you should see the reactions I get and the shouts of surprise. Oh it's worth three treats for those kinds of reactions.

Kids are in bed. My owner going extra crazy tonight has sent me back into my kennel. Oh well time to get rested for tomorrow. I heard we might be having some company. And I have all morning to think of things that I'll amuse them with.

With a tail swinging with enthusiasm
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment