Hey Yah All

Ella Here, I'm a golden lab and mastiff mix. I've been adopted by a family of four.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Litters are a Must

Here again and on Labor day. I'm outside enjoying the cool breeze. ON THE LEASH. Bark! So my kids are out of my reach to play with. Being as how I'm so observant I have been watching. I have been watching them play in the gravel, color in the shade, swing, ride bikes and chatter. I have also watched the little girl across the road wander around her house and watch my kids also. I have watched her face. I have watched her look so lonely and go into the house. This makes me wonder.

Why doesn't everyone have litters? Like my owner. She has a small litter but they aren't lonely or ever in need of entertainment or friendship. I ,being in a litter of seven, think that seven is the magic number for litters. Though I think this litter of three is working well enough.

Since leaving my litter I have realized that I am somewhat lonely, a little bit greedy and very spoiled. I appreciate some things more now but there are also things that I probably appreciate less.

The Mores
  • Someone is always there when you need them
  • Someone to share the blame when you eat a shoe
  • Someone to ruff house with 
  • Someone to share your humor with (at least one of my siblings would laugh at my jokes)
The Lesses
  • My alone times
  • My quiet times
  • things that I do myself
Life is an adventure when you have someone to share it with. Alone it's a serious, insensitive and trying time.

God made it so we could have both. It's just learning how to cope with both can be a challenge. You know how I cope? I chew on things, furniture, towels, toys, grass, myself or I spend that time sleeping (gives me more awake time when I'm not alone).

Kids!! They are coming this way! Woof!!
The good thing about being alone... Lick... The excitement of being with them again.

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment