Hey Yah All

Ella Here, I'm a golden lab and mastiff mix. I've been adopted by a family of four.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My set up

Yah Hoo!! I'm not home alone today! The family is home. The mom looks a little worried and hasn't let me run the house all morning but I have still gotten outside time and she just happened to put me near one of the kids toy four wheelers and a glove. Score! Love out door time fresh air, sniffing to do and warning others off my property. Which as they are all finding out is anywhere I can see from my yard. Yes I am the princess of the block. Oh I may get made fun of about my flowered collar and orange leashes. No one said my owner didn't have a style all her own. But the other dogs just tease because they don't have the wonderful set up I do.

First off I have owner with three kids that's in the middle of a divorce. So it's distractions city for her. She's a little on the strict side when she is paying attention but for the most part she is running in circles and is fun to follow around. The kids are all kinds of fun to. The oldest boy is the one for ruff wars. Tug of war fun! The middle is a girl and don't let her sweetness fool you she knows what she is doing. She's great at the cuddling but you had better listen when she tells you to do something. Sit? Yes'm salute. The youngest boy has the yummiest ears ever made and he isn't too bad to run after either.

Anyway my favorite place is under the desk it's my home cave and the kids are not allowed. My favorite foods are hot dogs (even if they are stuffed with medicines), crackers and drier sheets. Woof!

I've even been taught a few things, that you get less grief if you pee outside, pooping in the bed room is the best revenge, that they love it when I sit on command, I understand what come means but I have my own initiative so I tend to ignore that command. Things I don't understand are why I would want to give them the ball if they were just going to throw it again and why I can't have table foods. The mysteries of human nature I suppose.

Have a Bow Wow of a Day!

Ella
@11 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment